This Proxinvest service for monitoring statutory thresholds enables investors to comply with the obligations to declare the crossing of thresholds in order to avoid the risk of fines and loss of voting rights.
Threshold level 1
- Census for each French company listed on the Eurolist of Euronext (regulated market) of the first disclosure threshold (legal or statutory), the total number of shares and the total number of voting rights communicated by the company in the context of its regulated information.
- Application of this threshold to the number of shares and the number of voting rights in order to obtain the disclosure threshold in shares and voting rights.
- Once the file has been received, the investor client simply compares the positions in his portfolio with the amounts indicated and makes his declaration to the company and/or the AMF.
Threshold level 2
- Survey of all the statutory thresholds of the companies of the 250 largest French capitalisations (or SBF 120).
- These thresholds must be automatically notified to the issuing company.
Threshold level 3
- Census of the number of years required to obtain double voting rights in SBF 120 companies, for those with such a clause.
Personalized Voting Policy
Analysis of the General Assemblies and Voting Recommendations
Exercise of voting rights
A Collective Shareholder Engagement Service in France
A Collective Shareholder Engagement Service in Europe
Personalized Shareholder Engagement Service